(Physician/MD qualifications required) Family Practice – Full-time Adult Medicine Physician needed at a Community Health Center!
Department: Adult Medicine
POSITION SUMMARY: The Physician will examine patients, review medical histories, interpret diagnostic tests, diagnose patient injury|illness and provide appropriate treatment and education. The Physician will document treatment appropriately in the Electronic Health Record and follow the Health Centers policies and procedures regarding quality care and compliance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & OTHER CREDENTIALS:
* Medical Degree and current and unrestricted Massachusetts Physician License
* DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substance Registration
* Internal Medicine Board Certification|Board Eligibility
* Current CPR|BLS Certification
* Maintain continuing medical education
* Knowledge of community health and public health principles|practices
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!