Join a team of mental health providers that is leading the way through innovative use of technology to improve patient outcome. An expanding behavioral health facility near Santa Clara, California has an immediate need for a full time TMS Certified Adult Psychiatrist. Seeking a provider that is open to integrating new technologies to monitor and predict patient mental health progress.
Visa candidates welcome!
At a Glance:
- Highly competitive compensation
- 100% outpatient
- Admin assistant provided for scheduling, billing, etc.
- State of the art EMR
- Up to four weeks PTO
- Stock options
- Develop treatment plans utilizing therapies based on evidenced-based standards of care and TMS’s practice guidelines.
- 50% of the time will be dedicated to TMS Therapy
- Prescribe, direct and administer psychotherapeutic treatments and medications to treat mental, emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Prescribe, direct and administer TMS and ketamine treatments.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- MD or DO
- TMS Certification
- Hands on experience in providing TMS service
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- California medical license
- Board Eligible or Board Certified