(Physician/MD qualifications required) Anesthesiology – Optimum is collaborating with a client in southern Georgia, located one hour north of the Florida border. They are looking for a Pain Management Fellowship Trained Anesthesiologist to join their team. Live in the center of Georgias No. 1 agricultural county that is home to a beautiful downtown where you can stroll, shop, and dine in over 30 specialty shops and restaurants. If you do not currently have a GA license but are interested, please contact us and we can facilitate this process for you.
About the Opportunity:
– Schedule: Mon-Fri 7a-3p; CRNAs take 1st call; MD is backup
– Both inpatient & outpatient; pain clinic in the afternoon
– Cases: bread & butter, no hearts, no heads; blocks: nerve stimulator, U|S
– Salary range: $425k- $450k + will get split profits from the pain clinic: estimated $30k
– Sign-on bonus + relocation package + loan assistance
– CMEs + 20 days of PTO and holidays
– BE|BC ABA with Pain Management Fellowship
Please apply or call|text 351-277-2062 to learn more. If youre not interested but know qualified physicians who might be, please contact me with your referrals Optimum has a $1,000 referral bonus devoted to this opportunity.