(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical Technologist – Blood Bank – (Reference Code: JAW1041)
Blood Bank Technologist needed at a complex laboratory just 20 miles outside of Atlanta, GA! The organization is a highly complex transfusion services and blood banking company servicing communities all over the country!
As a Medical Laboratory Technologist, you will perform all assigned tasks following applicable laboratory SOPs, OSHA regulations and cGMP regulations (i.e. blood borne pathogens and chemical hazards). You will assist the department supervisor and|or manager with investigations, root cause analyses, and reports of out-of-specification results and deviations. You will also be responsible for maintaining and compiling Device History Records.
Additional Medical Laboratory Technologist responsibilities include:
– Monitoring supply inventory and identifying any products required
– Preparing chemical solutions, reagents, calibrators, and|or standards according to approved SOPs
Maintaining accurate, legible, and complete records according to Current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMPs)
– Associate’s Degree or a Bachelor’s degree from a two-year|four-year college or technical school, or six months to one year related experience and|or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– At least 6 months of experience in Blood Banking|Transfusion Medicine
– MLT (ASCP) preferred, MT(ASCP) preferred certification designation
– Open to new graduates with certification pending
For more information, please Apply Now or send a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com!