(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted)
Blue Jay Dental has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Tallahassee, FL.
Dentist Job Description
Excellent dentist opportunity for a driven individual. New grads are welcome and encouraged to apply
Dentist Office Hours
Flexible scheduling- Full and Part time considered
Dentist Practice Information
Strong support staff and digital office.
Wide range of patient ages
Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Provide diagnosis of patient’s dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient’s dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have FL license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Tallahassee, FL
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, for a faster response, please call/text Jeremy at 218.461.1730