(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Nursing Assistant/Certified Nursing Assistant – Full-time Certified Medical Assistant needed at a top facility in North Carolina!
The schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for accurately rooming patients, assisting with phone duties, and ensuring communication between the physician, midlevel, and nurse in order to give safe and competent clinical care to patients.
– Follow the physician’s and midlevels protocol when rooming patients and report any problems to the nurse
– Accurately monitor and record vital signs
– Accurately and proficiently transcribe medications, take medical histories, and initiate neurology visit per clinical update in EHR
– Maintain schedule for the day and keep flow going between physician, midlevel, and nurse
– Phone duties including prescription refills, records, reports, etc. as directed by the nurse
– Explain treatment procedures to patients
– Prepare patients for examination and assist the physician or midlevel during the exam if necessary
– Collect and prepare laboratory specimens
– Instruct patients about medication and special diets
– Prepare and administer medications as directed by the physician or midlevel
– Cover other clinical staff when necessary
* Excellent knowledge of and ability with computer systems
* Must have training in the field of Medical Assisting including current certification or registry in Medical Assisting
* Sensitivity to patient problems and concerns
* Current BLS certification
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org