(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Full-time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) needed at a top facility in Ohio!
Currently looking to hire an experienced CRNA to administer anesthesia and anesthesia-related care under the orders of a physician, monitor and support vital life functions, and act as the patient’s advocate while the patient is under anesthesia.
– Cerner EMR
– Hospital Employment, W2
– Variety of general and sedation cases, OB, Cardiac Anesthesia preferred
– Variable shifts of 5|8s, 4|10s, 3|12s, 24 if competent in OB, combination of 1-12s and 2-8s
* Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree
* Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
* Graduate of Nurse Anesthesia education program accredited by the AANA Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
* Ohio License – RN and CRNA
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including malpractice insurance, medical and life insurance, 403 (b) Tax Deferred Annuity with 4% Employer match!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org