(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Laboratory Management/Supervisor – Full-time Chemistry Supervisor needed at a top facility in Vermont!
Full-time, Day shift
– Supervises all personnel and activities within section through various means and practices, including, but not limited to, reviewing and maintaining section’s operations to ensure an effective processing and reporting of workload and evaluating the performance of section staff.
– Documents, implements, and maintains standard laboratory procedures for the section (including reference range studies). Ensures high quality test results through hospital and section quality assurance activities. Ensures the safety and security of property and section personnel.
– Responsible for the overall teaching, training and competency evaluation program in the section which includes current employees, new hires, students, aides, etc.
– Oversees technological improvements, proper utilization and maintenance of equipment and development of new test procedures in specialized area.
– Ensures that policies, practices, and objectives of the department are achieved within the section.
– Assists in preparing, implementing, and monitoring equipment, supplies, and personnel.
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Health Science; Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology is preferred.
* Certification and|or registration through acceptable agency, e.g., ASCP, HHS, etc.
* Ability to work in all areas of the clinical laboratory (generalist).
* At least six months experience preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k retirement plan!!
For more information, please usubmit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com