Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
National Coalition of Healthcare Recruiters
Join a team of mental health providers that is leading the way through innovative use of technology to improve patient outcome. An expanding behavioral health facility near Santa Monica, California has an immediate need for a full time Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist. Seeking a provider that is open to integrating new technologies to monitor and predict patient mental health progress.
Visa candidates welcome!
At a Glance:
- Highly competitive compensation
- 100% outpatient
- Admin assistant provided for scheduling, billing, etc.
- State of the art EMR
- Up to four weeks PTO
- Stock options
- Develop treatment plans utilizing therapies based on evidenced-based standards of care
- Prescribe, direct and administer psychotherapeutic treatments and medications to treat mental, emotional and behavioral disorders
- Prescribe, direct and administer ketamine treatments.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- MD or DO
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- California medical license
- Board Eligible or Board Certified