(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical Technologist – General – Full-time Clinical Laboratory Scientist needed at a top facility in Northern California!
The Clinical Laboratory Scientist performs technical work of considerable difficulty, primarily in testing patient samples, requiring a significant amount of independent judgment while operating and maintaining automated equipment.
* Current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist licensure
* Recent clinical laboratory experience
* Basic computer skills and ability to read and follow written instructions (i.e., policies and procedures) as well as understand and adhere to verbal directions
* Ability to write policy and procedures as well as communicate verbal directions effectively
* Above average communication, organizational skills, mathematical aptitude for computations, standard formulas, and precise measurements and ability to adapt to workload demands
* Ability to remain calm and function efficiently during difficult or emergency situations
* Experience in an outpatient setting is preferred
* Advanced degree in a related field
* Registration with a national professional organization (AABB, ASCP, NCA) and knowledge of medical terminology
Enjoy utilizing the state of the art resources, training and expertise to provide patients with the latest and best care! Offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including:
– Medical coverage for all employees
– Long Term Disability Insurance
– Core Life and Dependent Life Insurance
For more information, please submit your resume for review.