(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Anesthetist (CRNA) – (Reference Code: JAW65)
Nationally Ranked Hospital is looking for CRNAs to join their team. This organization has been recognized on several fronts for their excellent health care delivery system as well as their commitment to surrounding their staff with all the resources they need to do their job successfully.
Why This Hospital?
– Named 1 of America’s Best Employers in 2017
– Top 15 Best workplaces in Healthcare (2017)
– Great Opportunity to work for a Large Academic Hospital
– Among the Best Hospitals in the United States
Benefits for CRNAs (specifically) Include:
– Shift differentials and overtime pay
– Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus and annual performance incentive bonuses
– Relocation stipend, CME and education days
– Pension plan & a matched tax-sheltered annuity plan
– New grads are welcome, with mentorship and training opportunities
– Participating in state-of-the-art anesthesia research.
– Work Life Balance Programs
– Generous PTO with a cash-in program
– Flexible Schedule – 36 or 40 hour work weeks available
– No weekends or on-call
– Graduate of a Nurse Anesthesia Educational Program accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists Council on accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Programs.
– Current State of Connecticut Nursing License. Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) licensure in the State of Connecticut. (Or Willing To Obtain if out of state)
– Anesthetic patient management must be immediate and responsive. Flexibility and adaptability are required.