(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical Technologist – Cytology – Full-time Cytotechnologist needed right outside of Nashville, TN!
The person in this position is a Cytotechnologist who is responsible for examining cells on glass slides to detect evidence of diseased conditions and pre-malignant and malignant cells.
– Examines gynecological and|or non-gynecological slides daily according to department protocols.
– Records findings in computer system.
– Records required data on daily screening and departmental logs.
– Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test performance or result reporting of patient samples.
– Communicates pertinent section information|issues to supervisor, manager or other appropriate individual.
– Performs instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting.
– Assists in documentation and maintaining effective department QA|QC programs and monitors.
– Must perform within the productivity expectations as set forth by current departmental guidelines.
* Minimum of two years of college and graduation from an approved School of Cytotechnology
* National certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as a Cytotechnologist
* Must hold a valid Tennessee Cytotechnologist License
* Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification and licensure
* Minimum of 3 years experience as a Cytotechnologist
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.