Immediate need for multiple BE/BC/family medicine/internal medicine positions to join a well established and growing medicine group.
- several opportunities and many locations
- most details on the table for discussion
- great comp plan
- 16-25 patients a day/mostly geriatric
- Monday-Friday (no call)
- Possible medical director
- RVU bonus
We deliver an integrated model of care to adults who reside in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities through a network of healthcare providers including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Medical Assistants and in-house Support Staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide primary-care services in accordance with site-specific protocols and consistent with the standard of care for the specialty of family medicine, geriatric medicine, and/or internal medicine as it pertains to long term care facility work.
- Review and sign MAR’s as requested by facilities, sign all orders specific for a supervising Physician while at the facility and or within 24 hours if faxed or emailed to include phone orders. Review and address labs within 24 hours of them being sent to you. Manage all Scheduled medication prescriptions specific to your facility’s patients and specialty and as per the Scheduled medication Rx Policy.
- Provide facility with adequate time each visit to allow for paperwork and admin duties.
- Work with facility to manage systems. Attend care plan meetings and QA/PI (QualityAssurance/Performance Improvement) meetings as requested by facility and or supervisor.
- Provide OnCall triage duties as per the OnCall triage protocol policy. As of this date, all providers are expected to be available to their facilities between the hours of 7 AM and 7PM by text or phone on the scheduled days of work. Triage Policies and OnCall duties and scheduling will be modified as needed and all providers are expected to adhere to the newest agreed upon triage schedule.