We are seeking an experienced Family Medicine Physician to
provide comprehensive primary patient care including prevention, health
maintenance, diagnosis, treatment of acute and chronic conditions, and follow
up services to patients under your care.
- Documents all patient-provider interactions following
health care standards
- Participates as an active member of an integrated
patient centered team
- Provides oversight of Physician Assistants
- Strong knowledge if current evidence-based family
- Completion of an accredited medical school, internship
and completion of the certification examination by the medical board of
- Must have a permanent and unrestricted license to
practice medicine or osteopathy in Arizona.
- Must have current board certification in family
practice and maintain certification.
- Must have current medication dispensing license (DEA).
- Experience and training must have been progressive and
responsible, demonstrating good knowledge of current principles, practices,
methods, and techniques in the field of medicine.
- Three years of experience in an outpatient family
practice or comparable setting is preferred. Experience in a community
health center setting is preferred.
- Current BLS certification is required.
- Current ACLS certification is preferred.
- Possess current and unrestricted Arizona driver’s
license (within 30 days of hire if applicant is from out-of-state) with no
DUI/DWI or reckless driving convictions in the last five years and having
no more than two at-fault accidents in the last three years. Must maintain
a valid AZ driver license during employment. Must be insurable by our
liability auto policy.
- Must pass a criminal background check with a Class I
Fingerprint Clearance Card within the initial ninety (90) calendar days of
- Must pass a substance abuse testing upon employment and
submit to a random testing during the course of employment.
- Must have an updated Immunization Record prior to start
- Must have a current Tuberculosis skin test report upon
employment and provide an update annually.
- Must obtain a CPR Certificate within ninety (90) days
of employment and maintain a valid CPR card during employment.