(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Family-NP – – Perform history and physical examinations on new and follow-up patients with work related injuries|illnesses|exposures.
– Perform history and physical examination for employment-based physical examinations to determine fit-for-duty status.
– Initiate appropriate laboratory, radiologic and special examinations or tests required for the evaluation of condition.
– Provide counseling and instruction regarding patient problems, referring patient to other services.
– Make complete chart entries on patient transaction, writing orders and recording progress notes which will be reviewed and countersigned by the responsible physician.
– Prepare and complete necessary L&I paperwork, fit-for-duty sign off, and|or return to work instruction.