(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Family-NP – – Full time day shift
– Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient’s care as a member of the health care team.
– Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
– Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
– Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
– Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
– Provides professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.