An outpatient community clinic a short drive South of Hampton, SC has immediate opening for a full-time Family Medicine Physician.
New graduates are welcome to apply. Job offers competitive base salary, full benefits, student loan reimbursement, retirement, CME, etc. Monday-Friday currently, opportunity for bonuses.
Responsibilities of the Family Practice Physician :
- Examine and treat patients with wide range of medical conditions
- Review patient history, perform exams, diagnose and treat patients
- Prescribes and administers medications
- Educate patient on disease prevention
- Prepare medical records and communicate with team
- Make specialist referrals as needed
- Job is 100% Outpatient!
Requirements of the Family Medicine Physician:
- DO or MD from accredited medical school
- Must have South Carolina license and DEA
- Competence in all facets of family medicine
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Full-time position, 4.5 day work week
ALL applications are completely confidential.