Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
National Coalition of Healthcare Recruiters
An outpatient Community clinic near Branford, FL has an immediate opening for a Family Practice Physician. Competitive compensation, full benefits, student loan repayment, and 401k. New graduates are welcomed to apply. Monday-Friday 8-5.
All inquiries are completely confidential, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Family Medicine Physician:
- Examine and treat patients with wide range of medical conditions
- Review patient history, perform exams, diagnose and treat patients
- Prescribes and administers medications
- Educate patient on disease prevention
- Prepare medical records and communicate with team
- Make specialist referrals as needed
- Job is 100% Outpatient!
Requirements of the Family Medicine Physician:
- DO or MD from accredited medical school
- Must have Florida license and DEA
- Competence in all facets of family medicine
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified