(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Other – Full-time Registered Nurse needed to float in clinic, infusion, and procedures!
8am-5pm, Monday – Friday (4-day and 5-day work week options available). Will be providing coverage in the following departments: Adult and Pediatric Neurology, Infusion, and Pain Clinic|Procedures.
– Serve as liaison between the Physician, Midlevel and the Patient
– Room patients and take vitals
– Responsible for the triage of messages and obtaining appropriate information from patient and relaying to Physician
– Act as patient advocate for obtaining, relaying, and interpreting the physicians instructions and orders for medical care
– Administer Medications, monitor and document according to standards
– Coordinate the procedure room with respect to sterility, cleanliness, and availability of functioning equipment and supplies
– Participate in the care of patients receiving conscious sedation
– Ensure the proper handling of specimens
– Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
– Assess and evaluate patients who present to the Infusion Suite for IV therapy
– Educate and provide patients with information about his or her diagnosis and ordered IV therapy
– Have knowledge about standard protocols for specific medications, and policies and procedures that apply to administering IV therapy
– Determine appropriate venipuncture site, starts; administers and monitors IV infusions according to current clinic policy and procedure
* Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
* At least 1 year of acute care experience preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com