Our hospital is searching for a Telephone Operator, who will
be responsible for timely and efficient operation and communication within our
organization. The Telephone Operator will be using a multi-line telephone and
paging system and will need to direct calls without delay. The Telephone
Operator will represent the company professionally and positively to enhance
and promote smooth initiative of services.
- High school diploma or general
education degree from an accredited institution.
- Two years’ experience in related
- Must have excellent telephone
- Must have good communication skills
written and verbal.
- Must have experience in multiline
- Must understand the Native American
community and culture, as well as experience working with people from
diverse ethnic groups and various backgrounds.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Possess a valid and unrestricted
Arizona driver’s license (within 30 days of hire if applicant is from
out-of-state) with no DUI/DWI or reckless driving convictions in the last
five years. No more than two at-fault accidents in the last three years.
Must maintain a valid AZ driver license during employment. Must be
insurable by our liability auto policy.
- Must pass a criminal background
check with a Class I Fingerprint Clearance Card within the initial ninety
(90) calendar days of employment.
- Must pass a substance abuse testing
upon employment and submit to a random testing during employment.
- Must have an updated Immunization
- Must have a current (within 12
months) Tuberculosis (TB) skin report upon employment and provide an
- Must obtain a CPR Card within ninety
(90) calendar days of employment and maintain a valid CPR card during