(Physician/MD qualifications required) Oncology (Gynecology) – This Cancer Institute at a regional medical center is seeking a gynecological oncologist to join a group of established gynecologic oncologists in Kansas City, MO.
– Board certified or board eligible in gynecological oncology
– Trained in robotic surgery; robotics available
– Willing to work closely with other providers to ensure excellent patient care
– 1:3 or better call rotation
– Resident teaching opportunities available for interested candidates
– Advanced practice provider support is available
– Patients-first culture
– Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
– Competitive salary with incentive-based package
– Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
– Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
– Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
– CME time and dues allowances
– 401k with company matching
– Employee stock purchase plan
About the Cancer Institute & Medical Center:
– The Cancer Institute is a network of hospitals and physicians that bring together the latest in cancer treatment, technology, and comprehensive services close to home, providing patients throughout our region with a new level of care and support as they face cancer
– The Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital serving the communities of Overland Park and Leawood with a medical staff of 600+ physicians, 950+ staff and 155+ beds.
– The world-class medical staff offers exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, teens, and children.
– The hospital serves the community healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area.
– The hospital is undergoing an unprecedented $65 million expansion to improve access and further advance the high-quality care delivered.
– The Cancer Institute and regional Medical center work together to bring world-class cancer care close to home. The cancer network expands across the United States to the United Kingdom, allowing expertise to be shared globally-and applied locally.
– The Cancer Institute is a network of hospitals and physicians that bring together the latest in cancer treatment, technology, and comprehensive services close to home, providing patients throughout our region with a new level of care and support as they face cancer.
– The Institute is a network-accredited cancer program, one of only 63 nationally to earn network accreditation.
– Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. The Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
– With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features 700+ physicians and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes’ list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for ‘best places to raise a family.’
For more information, please contact email@example.com