(Physician/MD qualifications required) Palliative Care/Hospice – THE OPPORTUNITY: Hospice and Palliative Care Physician
THE LOCATION: Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Permanent | full time | employed position
Ready for a change? We have an exciting opportunity available for a BC|BE Hospice and Palliative Care Physician to join our team in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. This full-time employed position and you’ll be joining an experienced team of providers who are dedicated to caring for patients in their homes, nursing homes and in an inpatient hospice unit. You’ll enjoy a flexible schedule and the weekend call rotation is 1:4.
The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with. A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged!
** Relocation assistance is available
** Signing bonus offered
** Paid medical malpractice and tail coverage
** Robust retirement and benefits package
** Generous compensation
** Generous loan forgiveness & productivity incentives
** Academic affiliation
** Unrestricted MD or DO license (or eligible) in Pennsylvania
** All physicians must be board certified or board eligible
** All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
* Williamsport offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town.
* Most visitors are pleasantly surprised to discover how much this growing community has to offer.
* This neighborhood was recently voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast.
* This community offers a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts|cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community.
* Williamsport offers its own regional airport and is centrally located within a 3 hour drive from New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
$5,000 REFERRAL FEE offered Please share with friends and colleagues!