(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Critical Care/Intensive Care – Full-time ICU Registered Nurse needed at a top hospital 1 hour from NYC!
Coordinate and deliver patient care utilizing the Nursing Process and following all established standards of practice within State and Federal guidelines. Provide supervision of non-RN personnel and act as a resource for ancillary staff on assigned unit. Supervise unit activities when assigned to charge or clinical coordinator role. Act as preceptor to new staff and|or students as requested. Adhere to Hospital policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program. Provide safe and therapeutic care using the values inherent in our hospital culture.
1) Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2) Valid license as Registered Nurse in Connecticut.
3) BSN strongly preferred.
4) BLS certification required.
5) Maintain minimum of 6 contact hours annually.
6) Minimum of 2 years acute nursing experience; critical care|neuro|open heart highly preferred
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!