Midwest Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine
The University Health System in this MSA of 250K people is offering a unique opportunity to provide quality patient care in a community setting with academic support.
Need exists due to retirement & increasing demand
Employed group practice opportunity with The University Physicians Group
- Competitive compensation includes Base Salary + wRVU
- Outpatient Internal Medicine
- Light clinic call (~ 1:15)
- EPIC EMR
- Opportunity to work with residents
Competitive Compensation and Generous Benefit Package:
- Full benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, 401K, PTO, Occurrence-based Malpractice, Wellness Program Numerous Health options, and more
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME Allowance
- J1/H1 Visa Candidates Welcome to Apply
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Combined service area population of 425,000+
- 378 Licensed Beds
- 35,000 ER visits annually
- Over 4,000 OP Surgeries
- Over 2,000 IP Surgeries
- 1,500 employees
Affordability – Cost of living is 10 percent below the national urban area average.
Livability – Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a “we can do that” attitude combine to make this city one of the best small metros in the United States.
Community Life – The arts are alive and well here with more than 20 galleries, multiple performing arts venues and “First Friday Art Walk” events in the Arts District. Outdoor enthusiasts love exploring the recreation facilities at the river and numerous lakes in the area. This community also has miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails for walkers, joggers and bikers.
For more information, please contact Craig Fowler at Athenic Group at 404-580-3443 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.