(Physician/MD qualifications required) Critical Care Medicine – THE OPPORTUNITY: Intensivist
THE LOCATION: Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Permanent | full time | employed position
Ready for a change? We have an exciting opportunity available for a BC|BE Intensivist to join our team in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. We currently have a 28 bed Medical|Surgical ICU and we are expanding! Come join our other dedicated Intensivists and CRNPs in this busy level II trauma center. 24 hour CRNP coverage and night-time Telemedicine coverage allows for an excellent work-life balance!
The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with. A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement.
** Relocation assistance is available
** Signing bonus offered
** Paid medical malpractice and tail coverage
** Robust retirement and benefits package
** Generous compensation
** Generous loan forgiveness & productivity incentives
** Academic affiliation
** Unrestricted MD or DO license (or eligible) in Pennsylvania
** All physicians must be board certified or board eligible
** All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
* Williamsport offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town.
* Most visitors are pleasantly surprised to discover how much this growing community has to offer.
* This neighborhood was recently voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast.
* This community offers a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts|cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community.
* Williamsport offers its own regional airport and is centrally located within a 3 hour drive from New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
$5,000 REFERRAL FEE offered Please share with friends and colleagues!