(Physician/MD qualifications required) Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine Ottumwa Iowa
Family Medicine and Internal Medicine practice opportunities in Ottumwa IA that provide the balance of work and life you seek. This Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician will join an established group in Ottumwa of 5 physicians and 5 Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants. This opportunity is created due to impending retirements in the group. Clinic hours are Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm. This position is outpatient only with call of 1:10. There is regional and local access to all specialists. Ottumwa provides service for an 8 county area with a patient base of nearly 80,000. A very strong need for primary care physicians means you can grow a practice quickly.
This opportunity offers top tier compensation with a generous relocation package, student loan repayment, two year income guarantee and paid malpractice!
Facts about Ottumwa:
* Top 3 employers are John Deere, Cargill, and Ottumwa Regional Health Center
* Community offers low cost of living, abundant choices in recreation and entertainment, and has outstanding educational opportunities
* Home to Indian Hills Community College
* Only 85 miles from Des Moines!
* 3.5 hours from Kansas City and 5 hours from Chicago