Throughout communities in Illinois and Wisconsin, 15 hospitals, numerous community-based health centers and clinics, our 15,000+ colleagues have built a culture based on our solid core values of respect, care, competence, and joy. These are the ideals we believe in, work by, and live each day.
Built upon more than 145 years of service to the communities we serve, we now look to the future and our place in it as a health care system that strives to continually improve processes, procedures, and outcomes with the latest and most advanced technologies and treatments.
Regardless of how far our passion for excellence carries us, our focus will always remain on the most important person in our entire organization: The patient.
HSHS and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
HSHS Medical Group is currently seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Interventional Neurologist to join our team of providers. Due to patient demands, HSHS Medical Group is growing it’s very successful Neurointervention Program at HSHS St. John’s Hospital. Office is located on HSHS St. John’s Hospital campus, with all modern amenities. Ideal candidates will have completed a Fellowship in Interventional Neurology.
HSHS Medical Group offers a very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including:
• Commencement Bonus
• Guaranteed Salary and Annual Based Incentive Bonus
• Educational Loan Assistance Available
• 100 % paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
• Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance
• Retirement Plans (Pension Plan with a Cash Balance Benefit and 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution)
• 4 weeks of Time off
• Paid CME and 5 additional days off
• Relocation Assistance and Housing Bonus
St. John’s Hospital is a 438 bed facility which includes 40 ICU beds and is designated as a Level I Trauma Center on a yearly rotating basis. Over 600 physicians representing approximately 30 specialties and sub-specialties are on the medical staff. St. John’s Hospital serves as a teaching hospital for Southern Illinois University School of Medicine residents and medical students. St. John’s Hospital NeuroSciences Institute has 18 beds for General Neurology with 2 equipped for long term EEG Monitoring, 8-Neuro ICU beds with the plans to expand to 18 with CT capability
Springfield, the capital city of Illinois is located just a short 90 minute drive from St. Louis and is a thriving business community with a population of over 190,000. Springfield, Illinois offers a lower cost of living with a high quality of life. Springfield is home to the world-renowned Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, along with several other historical sites, and the Dana-Thomas House designed by world-renowned architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. Springfield has excellent private and public schools including a private and state university. There are 9 public golf courses, several country club golf courses and a large 4,200 acre lake with waterfront property, wildlife sanctuaries, zoo, numerous parks with hiking/bike trails, and a water park making it a great place to work, live and play for the whole family.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
Must be licensed for Physician and Surgeon in the state of practice. Must also maintain an Controlled Substance license for the state and Federal DEA when applicable to their specialty. Must have successfully completed, or in the process of completing, an accredited residency program. Must be board certified or board eligible.
- Job IDHS-33998
Related Jobs (7093)
- Board Certified/Eligible Plastic Surgeon Neede Near Waxhaw, MS on February 23, 2021 Permanent Full Time
- BC/BE Pulmonology/Critical Care Specialist Needed Near Collins, MS on February 23, 2021 Permanent Full Time
- Opportunity for a Critical Care Physician in Porter County on February 23, 2021 Permanent Full Time
- BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist Needed Near Lake Havasu City, AZ on February 23, 2021 Permanent Full Time