Growing Pain Management practice in Raleigh, North Carolina is seeking an ACGME accredited fellowship-trained Interventional Pain Physician for a full-time position at its Raleigh location. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very reputable and established group of highly trained interventional pain physicians and mid-level practitioners.
Five-day workweek and no weekends.
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary and additional signing bonus. Four weeks paid time off and one additional week paid CME. This position also offers an exceptional benefits package which includes malpractice insurance, medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k).
• The qualified candidate will be expected to perform evaluation and management of chronic pain patients with robust volume of pain procedures.
• Position will require extensive experience doing Lumbar and Cervical Epidurals, Facet Injections, and Radiofrequency Ablations, Other procedures include Nerve Blocks, Joint/Bursa, Spinal Cord Stimulation trials, Kyphoplasty, and PRP.
• The qualified candidate will perform New Patient, Follow-up, Procedure, and Telehealth visits.
• Supervision of Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners required.
• Will be required to market practice to referring physicians and attend marketing events as needed.
This position will have Supervisory responsibilities of Physician Extenders.
This job operates in a professional, clinical office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and medical equipment such as C-Arm, Radiofrequency ablation machine, and Ultrasound machine.
Required Education and Experience:
• Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Interventional Pain Medicine
• Must be Board Certified in Physical Medical & Rehabilitation or Anesthesiology
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Valid Medical License to Practice in the state of North Carolina required • Valid DEA required