(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Nurse Managers – Full-time Manager of Case Management (RN) needed at a top facility in Texas!
Monday-Friday schedule with weekend rotation.
– Plan and manage methods to measure, assess and identify opportunities to improve the performance of Case Management Department
– Educate hospital and medical staff on their role in the Case Management process
– Oversee the coordination of patient care by monitoring and evaluating processes and services utilized to meet an individuals needs
– Through communication and collaboration, will promote quality patient care and cost effective outcomes
– Plan short and long-term goals and objectives for the Case Management Department
– Within the department, will manage resources and delegate projects and allocated resources to ensure excellent patient care
– Responsible for meeting all regulatory standards, maintaining compliance and adhering to The Joint Commission standards
– Responsible for personnel processes including: hiring, evaluations, counseling, coaching, terminations and staff development
– Develop, review, monitor and evaluate policies and procedures, protocols and standards in the Case Management Department
– Responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising the activities of the staff, ensuring that all duties and responsibilities have been assigned and performed within the Case Management Department
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
* State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License, Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Certification in Case Management – preferred
* 3 years of experience in an acute care setting
* Experience in Case Management, Discharge Planning and Quality Improvement
* 5+ years of experience in Case Management
* 2+ years of Management or Supervisory experience preferred
Must have experience in case management in an acute care setting. WILL NOT CONSIDER HOMEHEALTH|LTAC case management experience.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org