(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical Technologist – General – Full-time Medical Technologist needed at a top hospital in Florida!
Medical Technologist, Full-time
Mixed shift Evenings to Nights
10 hour shifts 1-11:30 or 2-12:30
The Medical Technologist performs laboratory testing in one or more sections of the laboratory that assists with the diagnosis of patients. The tasks and responsibilities include:
– Processes specimens, prepares reagents, performs testing procedures; reports and interprets test results.
– Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
– Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods.
– Works with Physician to analyze results and conduct more difficult, non-routine tests.
– Serves as a consultant to medical laboratory technicians and phlebotomists as needed.
– Orients and mentors new staff members.
– Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Required Job Qualifications include:
– Nationally recognized certification as a medical technologist.
– Florida State Licensure as a MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST in all Laboratory areas is required.
– Associates’ Degree in medical technology with formal medical technology training. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
– Minimum 1 year of experience as a Medical Technologist in a hospital laboratory is preferred.
– Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
– Strong team work and collaboration abilities.
– Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, walking, lifting, grasping.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.