(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical Technologist – General – Full-time Medical Technologist needed a top facility in Missouri!
The Medical Technologist will work in all areas of the laboratory- chemistry, microbiology, blood bank, hematology, urinalysis, blood gases, coagulation, and serology. Tests will be performed on blood, body fluids, and tissues as ordered by the patients physician.
This is a night shift position.
– Review all policies and procedures initially and at the time of revision, or when new procedures are offered and applicable to their job responsibilities. Will recommend improvements as warranted.
– Operate all laboratory equipment as trained. Is competent with performing maintenance and calibration as necessary. Performs, monitors, and approves QC requirements as necessary.
– Is current with acceptable with levels of CEU requirements.
– Performs patient testing in an appropriate manner such that the quality and accuracy of results are acceptable. Identifies and corrects problems with specimen|instruments that could adversely affect patient care.
– Participates and successfully passes proficiency testing requirements. Participates and successfully passes competency testing requirements. Participates in special projects as required by supervisor and|or director.
* Bachelors of Science Degree including completion of an approved Clinical Laboratory Science program.
* MT(ASCP) or equivalent within 90 days of employment.
* Technically competent in trained laboratory sections, and capable of performing patient care for all age groups.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.