(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical Technologist – Cytogenetics/DNA – Full-time Flow Cytometry Technologist needed at a top facility outside of Nashville, Tennessee!
The person in this position is a licensed Medical Technologist (MT) or Clinical Laboratory Specialist in Cytogenetics (CG) who is responsible for day to day processing and analysis of Cytogenetic, FISH and|or Flow Cytometry samples. The person in this position performs the standard duties of a Medical Technologist without assistance.
* Performs all duties of a Cytogenetic Technologist I without assistance from Medical Technologist III. Displays satisfaction clinical competency on standard procedures.
* Must perform within the productivity expectations as set forth by current departmental guidelines.
* Assists in documentation and maintaining effective department QA programs and monitors.
* Assists in the training of new employees and trainees in accordance with department protocols and company guidelines.
* Validates new methods.
* Handles CAP surveys.
* Addresses client concerns.
* Bachelors of Science Degree required.
* National certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as a Clinical Laboratory Specialist in Cytometry (SCYM) or as a Medical Technologist (MT).
* Must hold a valid Tennessee Medical Laboratory License.
* Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification and licensure.
* At least three years’ experience in Flow Cytometry required.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume or email it to me directly: email@example.com