(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical Technologist – (Reference Code: JAW1309)
A small hospital located on an island just off the coast of Cape Cod is searching for a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician to join their team! New graduates and|or seasoned lab professionals are encouraged to apply. This is a Full-Time, Permanent position. Excellent opportunity to join a patient-centered organization that is offering a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary, full benefits, stability, and opportunities for growth.
– Performs laboratory tests using established procedures in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
– Good blood collection techniques for venipuncture, capillary collection, and pediatric collection.
– Reviewing results and logs for technical or clerical oversights|errors.
– Generate complete and accurate reports.
– Verify, report, and document alarm values in a timely manner.
– Participates in QA|QI studies as necessary.
– Performs and reviews Quality Control Values.
– Helps maintain an inventory of technical supplies.
– Performs and documents daily and periodic maintenance.
– Performs calibrations when necessary.
– Troubleshoots and document instrument problems.
– Use Hotlines and call-in service when necessary.
– Willingness to help others with their assigned duties when needed.
– Flexibility to changes, duties, call, shifts when emergency situations arise.
– A.S. in Medical Technology with certifications
– At least one year of experience in a Clinical Laboratory
To be considered for this position please Apply now or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.