(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical Technologist – General – Full-time MT|MLT needed at a top facility in Missouri!
Currently seeking a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician for fulltime direct employment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
– Perform pre-analytical, analytical and post analytical phases of testing in accordance with established protocol
– Identify abnormal or unexpected results, initiate follow-up testing, physician notification, and|or corrective action plan
– Display compassionate care to all patients
– Perform Quality Control per laboratory guidelines and troubleshoot out-of-range Quality Control
– Possess experience in instrumentation calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting
– Provide laboratory diagnostic services during regular and after regular business hours per CLIA regulations
– Provide prompt and courteous assistance to other laboratory and medical staff personnel on an as-needed, as time allows basis
* Graduation from nationally accredited MLS|MT|MLT program or current ASCP, or equivalent, certification.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits including a sign on bonus and relocation assistance!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.