(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical Technologist – General – Full-time evening shift MT|MLT needed at a top hospital in Vermont!
* Specimen collection and processing.
* Test performance of clinical laboratory procedures in all areas of the clinical lab.
* Must be able to work independently and follow lab policies|procedures.
* Able to organize work load to meet job requirements.
* Have the ability to identify problems that my adversely affect test performance or reporting of results.
* Perform established protocol for instrument maintenance.
* Other duties as assigned.
– Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a Health Science, Medical Laboratory Science, or Clinical Laboratory Science required.
– Must possess at least 6 months bench tech experience in all clinical laboratory departments.
– Certification or registration to qualify as general testing personnel in accordance with CLIA’88 regulations.
– ASCP, CLS or equivalent preferred, or must be obtained within one year of hire.
– Experienced in the use of lab computer systems.
– Able to develop good working relationships with others.
– Weekend and holiday rotations.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.