(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical Technologist – General – Full-time Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Tech needed at a top facility in eastern Ohio!
Job Summary: Will perform, evaluate and submit results on blood and body fluid specimens received for laboratory analysis.
– Maintains knowledge of laboratory tests and processes specimens maintaining specimen integrity according to individual test requirements.
– Scope of responsibility may include maintenance of equipment, ability to troubleshoot instrument performance, and display understanding of quality control requirements related to test analysis.
– Must demonstrate ability to keep accurate records, to include release and reporting of test information via the laboratory information system.
– May provide assistance in areas of phlebotomy, CPA, and telecommunications.
– Maintains knowledge and assists in complying with all regulatory agencies including CAP, HFAP, OSHA, and HIPPA.
– Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers.
– Maintains the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
– Performs other functions as assigned.
* Completion of an accredited MT or MLT program
* ASCP or equivalent or registry eligible
* Previous experience is preferred
This position is 2nd shift with occasional floating to 3rd shift. 8-hour shifts. Initial six months of orientation will be scheduled straight day shift.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits, shift differential and relocation assistance!
State of the art equipment in brand new lab.
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com