(Physician/MD qualifications required) Obstetrics and Gynecology (Maternal Fetal Medicine) – Local provider is seeking an MFM provider to take over an established practice in Panama City, FL!
– Board certified or eligible in maternal fetal medicine
– High compensation potential as this is the only MFM practice in the community
– Consultation only practice No deliveries Limited calls at night!
– Strong partnership with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center for Womens and Childrens Services MFM, Neonatology, Peds|PICU, and Pediatric Surgery on site!
– Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST|LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
– Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
Medical center is a 260 plus bed full-service, acute care, Med|Surg hospital located on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico serving the residents of Bay County and beyond.
– This facility offers a Level II NICU and Neonatal Transport Team, an American College of Surgeons Commission cancer program, a Rehab Center, Wound Care Center, ER, OB|GYN, ICU, a full range of Surgical Services and a wide range of ancillary support
– Practice consists of 1 MFM and 2 sonographers that are AIUM certified in general and fetal echoes
– GCRMC has a Level III NICU with 24|7 Neonatology coverage as well as a PICU and Pediatric Surgeons
– Office Hours: Mon Friday (closed in the afternoon on Fri); Office adjacent to GCRMC
– Limited activity at night OB Generalists will see patients at night and refer to MFM next day