(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Magnetic Resonance (MR or MRI) – Full-time MRI Tech needed at a top facility in Tennessee!
Monday-Friday, 3pm-11pm. Must have prior Acute Care experience.
– Under the supervision of the MRI Supervisor, performs MRI procedures according to protocols established by the radiologists
– Performs on a technical level without constant supervision of technical detail
– Performs procedures for both adult and pediatric patients requiring independent judgment to apply prescribed and appropriate MRI scanning techniques for diagnosis
– Assumes responsibility of designated area and procedures performed
– Prepares and screens patients and objects going into the magnet room for magnet safety
Graduation from an approved program for radiologic technology. Must possess additional training and experience in CT|MRI scanning. ARRT registered radiographer. Prefer ARRT registry in MRI. BLS certification or eligible. Demonstrates current knowledge of MRI scanning protocols. Demonstrates good customer service skills and teamwork attitude.
Offering great pay and full benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org