Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist in well established Greenville, NC Facility.
The neurologist will join 4 others in a new outpatient practice. Candidates with subspecialty interest or fellowship training in Movement Disorder, Neuromuscular, or MS are encouraged to apply.
The existing neuroscience team consists of 9 neurosurgeons, including 3 dual-trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeons, an interventional neurologist, a neuro-oncologist, stroke neuro hospitalists, neurologists, neurointensivists, and a large team of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
• Position available due to facility expansion
• Opportunities exist for outpatient only or an inpatient/outpatient combination
• Monday – Friday schedule for outpatient, practice call only
• Large referral network including over 100 medical group practices and 9 hospitals
• Strong investment in technology including Gamma Knife, NeuroBlate, and RAPID
• Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package to include: Final Year Fellowship/Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance