(Physician/MD qualifications required) Neurology – THE OPPORTUNITY: Neurologist – Upstate New York
THE LOCATION: Kingston and Rhinebeck, NY
Ready for a change? We have an excellent, full time opportunity available for a BC|BE Neurologist to join our teams in Kingston and Rhinebeck, NY. The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented. A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. This employer is committed to ensuring their providers a great work|life balance.
Our Neurologists work with our Radiology team in order to diagnose and treat a wide range of acute and chronic neurological conditions. Our neurologists are in constant contact with our primary care physicians to provide patients with individualized, compassionate care that is tailored to their needs. Patients receive exceptional neurological care conveniently because we’re all under one roof and close to home.
There is ample opportunity for the qualified candidate to quickly establish a busy practice. The system wide team is currently comprised of 11 neurologists and is fully supported with advanced practice providers and neurology focused nurses.
– Largest independent multi-specialty group in New York State with over 600 providers
– Physician owned, physician managed, physician-centric and physician focused
– Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package
– Shared EMS with all colleagues for coordinated patient care
– Prompt lab and radiology support
– Shared equipment and access to high end surgical platforms
– Prompt patient referrals to other sub-specialists in the medical group
– Walk-in Urgent Care Centers for emergency visits and referrals
– Tuition reimbursement
– Strong support in malpractice; technology, including a shared EMR; billing; administration; human resources; allowing more time for patient care
– Physician lecture series across all specialties for in-house CME
– Provide more value to the community through reinvestment in the group
– Affiliations with prestigious organizations including: Massachusetts General Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Life & AD&D Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Medical Professional Liability Insurance
Paid time off
– All Physicians must be Board Certified|Board Eligible
– Unrestricted NYS MD or DO license (or eligible) is required
– All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders
$5,000 REFERRAL FEE offered! Please share with friends and colleagues!