Seeking two BC/BE neurologists, (one general neurologist and one with a fellowship in movement disorders), to join a busy neuroscience department.
Clinical neurophysiology services are available in-house including EEG, EMG, evoked potential capabilities, & an accredited Sleep Disorder Center as well as state-of-the-art neuro-imaging capabilities (MRI, CT, CTA, SPEC, & PET).
Consults provided at one 850-bed hospital located 2 blocks from the clinic. Easy access to 2 international airports in Tampa & Orlando!
Work with extraordinary colleagues who share your dedication to medical excellence!
The clinic is physician-owned and has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the Southeast.
· Work schedule that supports a busy practice as well as a very desirable quality of life
· Stable, financially sound physician-owned and operated
· NO PRACTICE START-UP COSTS
· Distinguished Board Certified physicians & experienced support staff
· Opportunity for partnership
· Large primary care base & multi-disciplinary medical team to refer patients within the Clinic network
· Ability to provide new technology and capital equipment
· Strength of an integrated delivery system with clinical research capabilities
· Electronic medical record system
· Centralized contracting for maximum reimbursement
· Exceptional suburban setting and varied patient mix
· Generous benefits and salary guarantee + bonus
· NO STATE INCOME TAX!
· Signing bonus; relocation assistance; malpractice insurance; CME allowance
Located between Tampa and Orlando provides easy access to 2 international airports (near Interstate 4 (I-4) and many indoor & outdoor activities that are readily available year-round.
Our centralized location ensures a healthy environment where locally-owned shops and restaurants thrive. Housing is affordable and the city’s cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state.
Year-round moderate weather, 243 days of sunshine,
Plenty of Parks and Recreation with nearly 40 park sites and 11 mini-parks that include athletic facilities, picnic areas, a historical-oriented park, and 5 campgrounds. It also maintains 40 boat launching sites, produces special events, and conducts a summer program.