(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Occupational Therapist – Occupational Therapist (CHT) East Brunswick, NJ
Why Work Here?
A wonderful company culture and organization with results to match. An ideal environment to work and grow as a person and professional.
The current team of Doctors are highly skilled, personable, caring, ambitious, motivated, and extremely driven. Every Doctor has advanced training in the area of Orthopedic Therapy. can offer upward mobility for the right candidate. If this sounds like a team that you would like to be part of then read on
We are looking for a full time NJ licensed Occupational Therapist CHT to join our team to provide industry leading clinical care as well as promote the company brand and services. We currently have offices in Aberdeen, East Brunswick, Edison, and Old Bridge, NJ.
The minimum qualifications are.
– Graduate of a OT program approved by AOTA
– License to practice OT in New Jersey (and in good standing).
– Able to meet the physical demands of the position.
– We are looking for RESULTS-focused, TEAM players that are willing to work collaboratively with other providers in an evidence-based practice.
– New graduate TEAM players, with HIGH energy, RESULTS-focused, looking for a place to LEARN, GROW & THRIVE, you are welcome to apply.
– CHT credential required
** We offer a competitive wage|salary (based on experience), health care benefits, PTO, holiday pay, and potential results based incentive program for leadership positions.
Please send CV to Brian@hcrcstaffing.com
Brian Torchin | CEO