Orthopedic Surgeon-Nebraska-General Orthopedics and Joint Replacement
Our client, a community-owned, not-for-profit hospital, located on 60 acres in the northwest part of Columbus, Nebraska, is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon with a strong interest in general orthopedics and joint replacement.
- Must be BC/BE
- Experience in general orthopedics and joint replacement (a combination of both)
- Financially Sound Hospital System, tenured staff, State-of-the Art Facility
- Newly Expanded/Renovated OR Department
- Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery System
- Level III Trauma Center
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Compensation: to be discussed with VP after first initial phone meeting.
- Child Care Center on Campus
- No Visa Candidates
- FT/Perm Placement
- Prefer candidate with Midwest ties
- Currently reside in or relocate to Columbus, NE
- EMR: American Medical Software