Seeking two Board Certified/Board Eligible, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons to join an established orthopedic practice. Applicants should have at least 3 years of experience and have fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction Surgery.
The group provides care to patients in a 974-bed hospital is the tertiary referral center, a 9 hospital healthcare system serving eastern North Carolina with a robust network of primary care and referring physicians.
• Hospital privileges at a regional level 1 trauma center with opportunities to provide care at regional hospitals
• Access to a nationally recognized Ambulatory Surgery Center for outpatient procedures
• Guaranteed support from an established Orthopedic Trauma Service
• 24/7 inpatient and outpatient support by a team of 8 nurse practitioners and physician assistants
• Expansive referral network consisting of 29 counties and over 1.4 million people
• Outpatient clinic with in-house x-ray, DME, etc.
• Dedicated block OR scheduling
• Low call burden
• High volume surgical program
• Epic EMR System
• Competitive compensation including base salary and bonus structure
• Full physician benefits package including relocation
• Ability to live only an hour away from the beautiful North Carolina coast
• Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of Interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
• Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking, and camping
• Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
• Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing, and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
• Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization, bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area