(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Pathologist Assistant – Full-time Pathologist Assistant needed at a top facility in Wisconsin!
Seeking an experienced Pathologist Assistant to work with our Medical Director to manage gross room operations and personnel in our growing state of the art laboratory.
First shift. Open to providing relocation assistance!
– Collaborates with the Medical Lab Director on a daily basis on workflow, quality, and other initiatives to ensure high quality pathology services are provided for clinicians and patients.
– Performs daily grossing of tissue specimens.
– Oversees all aspects of day-to-day operations of the lab gross room, ensuring high quality production and excellent turn-around-time. Leads troubleshooting when needed.
– Ensures all gross room related policies and procedures are up to date at all times and followed.
– Ensures high quality training and orientation of new grossing staff.
– Establishes and maintains standards of performance and ensures competency of grossing personnel.
– Ensures compliance with CLIA regulations. Prepares for and participates in CLIA inspections.
– Ensures gross room has adequate equipment and supplies.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Completion of NAACLS Accredited Pathologist Assistant Program
* ASCP Certification or equivalent Pathologist assistant certification
* 1+ years laboratory work experience
* Proven leadership experience
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated problem solver
Offering competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, vision, PTO and holiday pay, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with employed contribution, and more!!
Fore more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com