(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Pedodontist – Join an established practice in Athens, Georgia as a full-time permanent pediatric dentist.
– Excellent earning potential Earn a generous daily guarantee or a percentage of production (whichever is greater)
– Achieve work-life balance Work 4.5 days a week
– Doctor mentorship
– Full clinical autonomy
– Full non-clinical support
– State of the art offices
– Paid time off
– Six paid holidays
– Equity opportunities
– Malpractice coverage
– Full medical benefits, life insurance, 401K, and more!
– New grads considered
– Must have or be obtaining a pediatric dentistry certificate
– DMD or DDS
– Current state license to practice dentistry or the ability to obtain a dental license
– Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
If you have an interest, please submit your CV for consideration. If you are career searching, but this location is not of interest to you, please reply as well; we work nationwide!