(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Pediatric PA – Spanish speaking is a plus!
– Graduation from an accredited School of Nurse Practitioner.
– Registered license in the State of Texas as a Nurse Practitioner. (Or Eligible)
– Superior interpersonal skills. Effective oral and written communication skills: Demonstrates compassion and friendliness to patients and families.
– Efficient with excellent organizational skills. Able to communicate in English|Spanish preferred.
– Experience in a medical clinic- primary care preferred.
– Professional behavior is demonstrated always, both when on duty and as a representative of the Medical Practice outside of normal work hours.
– A positive working relationship and respectful to office manager and facility staff. Treats patients and families with respect and dignity.
– Basic computer knowledge.
– Orders and interprets diagnostic tests (i.e. laboratory work)
– Provides well child care; and pediatric referrals to specialty clinics. Please email us with your resume and specifications.