Seeking BC/BE full-time Intensivist needed to join 5 others in providing critical care services to medical, surgical & cardiac patients at one 850-bed hospital.
• Internal Medicine residency with fellowship training in Critical Care preferred.
• Broad range of duties includes central lines, chest tubes, fiberoptic
bronchoscopies, percutaneous tracheostomy.
• Work schedule that supports a busy practice as well as a very desirable quality of life!
• Average day shift census of 10-12 patients. Monthly schedule includes an average of 10-13 day shifts & three-night shifts.
• PHYSICIAN OWNED
• EPIC – EMR
• Signing bonus, Relocation assistance, paid malpractice insurance, 401k
• Stable, financially sound practice with a national reputation
• Physician-owned & operated; governance by a physician Board of Directors
• Support of senior board-certified partners and experienced support staff
Within 45 minutes of Tampa and Orlando International Airports
Access to major sports events—football, baseball, basketball, hockey
Abundant recreation year-round—500+ lakes and numerous parks; host of the 2nd largest air show in the U.S., the Sun ‘n Fun Fly-In; within 30-45 minutes of Orlando & Tampa attractions—Legoland, Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Sea World
Spring training home of the Detroit Tigers with Clinic physicians serving as the official medical provider for their Florida Operation
Real estate at affordable prices!