Psychiatric Medical Director needed near Daytona Needed (FL669-P)

Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
National Coalition of Healthcare Recruiters
Job Overview

(Physician/MD qualifications required) Board certified Psychiatrist needed for inpatientsubstance abuse facility near Daytona. Candidate does not need to be fellowshiptrained in addiction, but needs to have substance abuse experience. Facilitycurrently has 34 beds, but is expanding. Medical director duties will requirefor about 25% of the position while the remaining 75% is patient care. Will be seeing patients at the facility with possibilityfor some telehealth visits. Call 1 time per week all over the phone. Competitive salary and full benefits available. FL669-P

Job Detail
  • Job IDnchcr-2328354
  • StreetN/A
  • StateFlorida
  • Postal CodeN/A
Shortlist Never pay anyone for job application test or interview.