(Physician/MD qualifications required) * If you are an Adult Psychiatrist seeking work/life balance, enjoy caring for the underserved, and want to wok in Southwestern CT you will not want to miss this opportunity.
* This organization offers generous compensation and exceptional benefits which include over 30 days PTO!
* This non-profit organization has a high HPSA score and most candidates who apply for Federal Loan Repayment qualify.
* Many of the patients suffer from addiction or dual diagnosis, so suboxone certification, experience, or interest in working with addiction would be a plus.
* Extra compensation available for candidates fluent in Spanish.
* Enjoy working in a beautiful new State-of-the art facility
*All inquiries and conversations are strictly confidential.